Happy Mothers Day to our wonderful mothers. We love and appreciate all your unconditional love and warmth. You deserve all the special treatment and love today! There’s nothing like good old pancakes to put a smile on mom’s face on this special day!
Cake Flour 1 Cup
Baking Powder 2 tsp
Salt ½ tsp
Sugar 1 Tbsp
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Amasi 2 Cups
Vegetable Oil 2 tsp
Sliced Bananas 2
Halved Strawberries 1 cup
Golden syrup to drizzle
Whipped cream 1/2 cup
1. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together your dry ingredients i.e the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat the sugar, egg, vanilla essence, amasi and vegetable oil together until smooth.
3. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the eggs and amasi mixture and stir until just combined- do not over mix.
5. Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat.
6. Using a 1/4 Cup scoop, pour batter on to pan and tilt the pan in a circular motion to spread the batter.
7. Once you start to see little bubbles form, flip and continue to cook until pancake is browned on each side. Continue until you have used all pancake batter.
8. Serve with the bananas and strawberries on top, a dollop of whipped cream and a drizzle of golden syrup!